Recently I had a chance to participate in several trainings from communication. I don’t say I got wiser from them – but for me it is long process… It seems that sometimes adjusting to other people point of view for me it is too difficult and adjusting to their way of doing certain things can be really painfull.
- Let’s start from the beginning – „How to speak to be heard?” – Polish well known professor J. Bralczyk will explain you it in more details.
2. Here are some examples – what could happen if you don’t treat people like they would like to be treated.
3. Here are main differences between chosen nations – take a closer look at Polish, Germans and Americans.
4. Some lectures in English regarding this topic.
5. And my favourite lecture about „How to deal with difficult people”